1. He saw a group of _______________ returning from the Lake.
2. The ____________ came the next morning and cast their net.
3. A and B are husband and wife. C is the son of B. D is Son of C. C is married to P. P is mother of M. R is the daughter of M. M is the mother of T. Who is the grandson of A?
4. Some Apples are Oranges.Some Oranges are Potatoes.
Which of the following sentences is correct?
6. Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the question.C U A B D B C E D E D U A B U A C D E D A D B C A B C E B A B
How many such vowels are there in the above arrangements each of which is immediately followed by a vowel?
7. What is the most common synonym for the Anxious
8. Choose one word which is most similar in meaning to the word.Keep the sun Away
10. Explain what IIDE does in 2 sentences in your own words.
11. How to handle Irate customers? Explain in 50 Words.
12. If the Lead to Conversion rate is 5%. How many leads do I need to get 100 students?
13. If I have 200 Applications and I have 50 students in the class, What is the conversion rate
14. You are a Counsellor at IIDE. You get a call one day from Rajesh saying ABC is offering the same course as IIDE for a lower price. How will you handle the situation? Explain it in 50 Words.
15. Your target is to get 15 students for a Batch and you have 25 days in hand until the batch starts. How many students are required per day?