- The purpose of this test is to ascertain your thought process and attention to detail.
- The answers have to be submitted within 24 hours of receiving the test.
- Avoid sending answers to the test as a part of the email body.
- Note down the answers to the test in another Google Document.
Part A: What's Wrong With This?
Edit the below-given sample piece keeping in mind readability, grammar, and punctuation.
1. I am working on an ecom store for kids wear, what you recommend as on strategy as per AIDA model, shall I put more budget on sales oriented ad and less on branding?
2. Amazon has an option to appeal, the appeal is basically a long Email you have to send it to Amazon, first you have accept your mistake, your account was suspended as you have made couple of mistakes lets say your ODR is high people are returning your product again and again because they are not happy with your quality or your delivery speed is very slow first thing you have to agree that you have mistake second you have to give plan of action, how you will improvise, have you created system and software that this mistake does not make again.
3. the next most important thing you need to think about as a business owner is how do you want to manage your inventory and how do you want to do product delhiveries wen a customer byes something online he acpects to get the prodct in good shape at the right time he dont care how do you do it what packaging you used etc all he cares about is the end result which is getting the best product with great packaging at the fastest possible time a lot of online sellers like keeping inventory and shipping the product themselves a lot of other sellers dont like the whole tassle of of keeping inventory the reason they dont like the inventory model is they need to get a warehouse they need to get office space and they need to stock up a lot of inventory a simple and a best best solution for this is to use a drop shippings business model
Part B: Fill in the blanks:
4. Fiona is very angry ____ her boss's decision to sack several members of staff.
5. A lot of trains ____ late today due to the heavy storms.
6. The teacher asked if ____to bring our textbooks to class.
7. He was stopped by the police for driving ____ 120mph.
8. I hate it when people telephone ____ I'm having dinner
Part C: Create some long-form content